Do you want to know about Hydra facial price in parlour? then you have come to the right place. Here we shared all prices, according to hydrafacial procedure.
At most indian parlour they have 3 to 5 different options for how hydra facial process will going on. Like, If you have heavily damaged skin, Then experts will suggest you to take the complete 6 steps of the facial.
But if you have a normal skin type, Then they could suggest you a simple 4 step facial. So according to the step or procedure, Hydra Facial Price may range from ₹2000 to ₹6000 per session.
Below we have mentioned how much the parlour can charge for Hydra Facial as per procedure.
|4 Step Hydra Facial
|₹2000 – ₹4000
|6 Step Hydra Facial
|₹3000 – ₹6000
|Hydra Facial + Mask
|₹2500 – ₹6500
Note : After this facial the parlor may ask you to take face mask service. Whose extra charge can be from ₹300 to ₹600, depending on the mask type.
Hydra Facial Price In Parlour 2024
First you need to understand what is hydra facial? So Hydra Facial is a facial treatment that hydrates the skin and unclogs the pores. Skin cells and extra sebum that has been collected in your skin’s pores are eliminated during the facial treatment.
Additionally, all of the debris and oil lodged in your skin’s pores is broken down by applying a combination of glycolic and salicylic acids to your skin. The hydra peel apparatus is utilized to extract impurities, dirt accumulated in the skin, blackheads and whiteheads.
Aside from this, Hydra Facial is a fantastic technique to cleanse the skin for those who use makeup frequently or want a deeper clean than usual. This process helps to brighten the face and also facilitates the top layer’s exfoliation afterward, making makeup application easier.
How Much Does Hydra Facial Price
The exact price of a hydra facial is depending on the 5 major factors. Which is,
- Skin Condition
- Facial Steps
- Skin Types
- Clinic Location
- Client Age
As per above factors hydra facial price starts from ₹2000 and goes up to ₹6000 or more per session. The facial procedure could take 30 to 45 minutes for one session.
At most clinics or parlour hydra facial rate ranges from ₹2000 to ₹3500 for 4 step facial. On the other side 6 step facial prices are between ₹3000 ₹6000 per session.
Hydra Facial Near Me
Now the biggest question is “How can we find nearest hydra facial clinic”, So for that simply search on google “Hydra Facial Near Me“.
You will get a lot of results related to your query. Now you could check all the clinics ratings or services. After that, based on your convenience call one of them.
If you feel everything is good about that clinic, you could go further in that. Next, book your appointment and consult with a skin specialist.
Hydra Facial Pros And Cons
Before taking any beauty services, you must know about their pros and cons. Which here is,
- Hydrates Skin : To increase skin hydration, the hydrafacial fills the face with antioxidants and hydrating hyaluronic acid. Skin tone and texture may be enhanced as a result.
- Brightens Complexion : The acids and antioxidants used can help reduce sun spots and discoloration to visibly brighten the complexion.
- Deeply Cleanses Skin : Serums containing glycolic and salicylic acids are used in hydrafacials to effectively remove oil, debris, and dead skin cells from pores. This may lessen the frequency of pimples.
- Reduces Fine Wrinkles : The hydrating and nourishing serums plump fine lines and wrinkles, helping smooth the appearance of skin.
- Boost Radiance : Thorough exfoliation and hydration leaves skin looking radiant and glowing after facial treatment.
- Painless Facial : The biggest advantage is that everything will be going smoothly, we don’t need to worry about pain on skin.
- No Downtime : The hydrafacial doesn’t require downtime, in contrast to more aggressive peels and lasers. You can get back to your regular activities right away.
- Safe For All : This facial is safe for all types of skin. Like if you have sensitive or dry skin, you don’t have to worry about it.
Cons (Side Effects)
- Mild Tingling : Because salicylic and glycolic acid are used during the process, you can experience some mild tingling.
- Temporary Redness : After treatment, skin could feel sensitive and red for 2-4 hours. Usually, this gets resolved the same day.
- Mild Swelling : Around the lips and eyes, there may be some slight puffiness and swelling, but these usually go away fast.
- Dryness Problem : The deep exfoliation can cause some dryness or flaking for a day, Moisturizing helps counter this.
Overall hydra facial gives you a lot of benefits and almost zero harmful side effects. That’s why most people want to take advantage of that facial.
The Six Steps Of Hydra Facial
At most clinic hydra facial is done through below given 6 main steps.
- Cleansing – In order to effectively cleanse the skin, specialists first use cleansing products to clean the skin. The first step is to clear your skin of extra oil and dead skin cells from your face’s pores.
- Exfoliation – With the help of different types serum and acids, the exfoliation process has to begin. Dead skin cells and sebum are removed while your pores are gently opened.
- Brightening – Skin experts use brightening agents according to your type of skin. This process is best for brightening the skin.
- Extraction – A powerful, painless vortex vacuum suction will be used to extract blackheads and other impurities from your pores. To be disposed of, impurities are gathered in a cup.
- Hydration – Finally, the face is treated with the moisturizing serum. This serum hydrates the skin from the inside out by penetrating deeply. Additionally, it prevents dryness and aids in the restoration of your skin’s natural texture.
- Rejuvenation – For best rejuvenation, experts use light according to the type of skin. For example, Clients have acne prone skin then experts will give them blue light rejuvenation.
Here are some questions and answers, which are related to the hydra facial.
(1) What is hydra facial cost in india?
Hydra facial price is depending on the skin type, procedure and location. It normally ranges from ₹2000 to ₹6000 per session in india.
(2) How many treatments are required for best results?
Many people say their skin is more polished and has a beautiful tone after just one treatment. Reviews from patients have stated that they felt more radiant and youthful after having a Hydrafacial.
(3) Is hydra facial safe for all skin types?
Yes in most cases hydra facial is totally safe. But if you have some serious skin issues, than consider talking with your doctor.
Hopefully we covered up everything related to the hydra facial price. See you in the next post, till then take care.